- noun a regular automatic increase in salary
- noun the addition of a set number, usually one, to a register, often for counting purposes
- noun the value of the number added to a register
- verb to add something or to increase a number
- The process of gradually increasing a quantity or variable. Also, the increase in the quantity or variable.
- A small variation in a quantity or variable.
- A specific interval representing a variation in a quantity or variable. For example, a single click in either direction of a volume control with fixed steps.
- noun the amount by which something is increased