- noun a paper which is put inside something
- verb to put something inside something else
Cars & Driving
- noun a technique of permanently joining plastics and other materials, e.g. embedding steel clips in a moulded plastic cover
- noun a form or leaflet which is put inside something, usually a magazine or newspaper
- verb to add new text inside a word or sentence
- A patch, plug, or shim used to replace a defect in a plywood veneer.
- A unit of hardware embedded in concrete or masonry to provide a means for attaching something.
- A nonstructural patch in laminated timber, made for the sake of appearance.
Information & Library Science
- noun additional information printed on a separate sheet of paper and put inside a magazine or document
- noun a piece of extra text added into text that has already been written
- verb to put one thing into another
- verb to move into an area of operations