- noun a section of printed pages inserted in the middle of a signature before it is sewn
- noun a small picture in a box inside a larger picture giving detail
- verb to sew or glue a page or section in the middle of a signature
- verb to place a small drawing in a box in a larger drawing
- A small piece of scenery placed inside a larger one to allowa rapid change of set.
- abbreviation forin-service training.
- acronym forin-service training
(written as INSET)
- noun the training of staff while they are employed by an organisation
Information & Library Science
- noun professional development training provided by an organisation for its employees