- noun the act of bringing several businesses together under a central control
- noun the process of bringing several operations together
- An essential concept in sustainable building that views the building as a system and allows the discovery of synergies and potential tradeoffs or pitfalls with design choices. An integrated design approach helps maximize synergies and minimize unintended consequences.
- noun the process of bringing several businesses together under a central control, by mergers of takeovers
- noun the way in which new ideas and values become part of the established social system
- the way in which the structure and other characteristics of a wine combine to form a harmonious whole