- noun a state or the process of being separated and kept apart from other objects or organisms
- noun the process of keeping infected animals away from others
- noun the state of being separated from something or somebody
- Sound privacy effected by reducing direct sound paths.
- noun the separation of a person, especially one with an infectious disease, from others
- noun the situation of a country which is not allied to other countries
- noun the situation of being alone or kept apart from other people