- noun a scientific publication
- noun a book with the account of sales and purchases made each day
Cars & Driving
- noun a record of all communications to and from a terminal
- noun a list of any changes or updates to a file
- That section of a shaft or axle that rotates within a load-supporting bearing.
- A record of computer and/or network activity. Used, for example, to find the origin of problems, monitor usage, recover data, or to identify unauthorized access. Also called electronic journal, electronic log, or log (3).
- noun a magazine or periodical that deals with an area of special interest or is produced by a professional body for its members, containing articles and papers relevant to their area of activity
- noun a diary or record of something which happens each day
- noun an official record of the proceedings of a legislature such as the House of Commons, house of Lords, House of Representatives or Senate