- The liquid expressed or released from fruits, vegetables or even meats by any of several methods, squeezing, pressing, liquidizing, freezing and thawing, heating, etc. Juice is usually strained to remove solids
- noun alcohol, booze. A pre-World War II American term still in widespread use.
- noun gossip, interesting news. A teenage term of the late 1970s and 1980s which is probably a back-formation from ‘juicy’.
- verb to have sex. A term used, transitively and intransitively, by young street-gang members in London since around 2000.
- noun the liquid inside a fruit or vegetable, or inside meat or poultry