- noun useless things
- verb to get rid of something useless or redundant
- noun rubbish, useless items
- noun information or hardware which is useless or out of date or non-functional
- verb to make a file or piece of hardware redundant
- noun a traditional Chinese sailing ship
- noun information or hardware that is old and useless
- noun narcotics, hard drugs. The word (originally a Middle English term for nautical paraphernalia and detritus) was applied to opium in American underworld argot in the late 19th century. It was used to designate heroin by the first decade of the 20th century and has remained one of the most widespread synonyms for this and other addictive drugs.