Cars & Driving
- noun a set of tools, parts, etc.
- A set of components or articles which are assembled to work together, or are used for a given purpose.
- noun a set of tools or other articles used for a specific purpose (e.g. cleaning kit, decontamination kit, first aid kit, etc.)
- noun clothes. A working-class expression, typically used by ex-servicemen, which enjoyed a vogue from the late 1980s among working-class speakers and their imitators. It is synonymous with gear or clobber.
- noun clothes and personal equipment, usually packed for travelling