- noun a temporary correction made to a badly written or constructed piece of software or to a keyboarding error
- noun hardware which should be used for demonstration purposes only
- A device, piece of equipment, program, or system which is constituted of poorly matched elements, or that otherwise works clumsily or inelegantly.
- An inelegant solution to a problem.
- noun a cumbersome, overcomplicated system or situation. A piece of computer jargon, originating in the USA, blending ‘clumsy’ and ‘sludge’.