- verb to make something by using bonded layers of material
Cars & Driving
- noun a sheet of material made of several different bonded layers
- verb to make material by bonding together several thin sheets
- To form a product or material by bonding together several layers or sheets with adhesive under pressure and sometimes with nails or bolts.
- Any material formed by such a method.
Information & Library Science
- verb to cover a document with a thin film of glossy plastic for protection
- verb to cover something with a thin sheet of protective material such as plastic or metal
- verb to bond sheets or layers together so as to produce a strong and durable composite material