- noun the scenery, general shape, structure and features of the surface of an area of land
- noun the orientation of a page or piece of paper where the longest edge is horizontal.
- In computers, pertaining to something whose width is greater than its height, such as a landscape display.
- noun an illustration, page, or book whose width is greater than its height.
- adjective referring to the orientation of a piece of paper whose long sides are at the top and bottom of the page
- noun the countryside and its hills, valleys, woods and fields, considered as something beautiful to look at