language translation program
- A program which translates between computer languages such as assembly languages, machine languages, command languages, or programming languages. For instance, a program which translates a higher-level language into a lower-level language, or vice versa.
- A computer program which translates to or from a language. For example, a program which translates a natural language into a computer language, or vice versa.
- A computer program which translates one natural language into another, or others, and vice versa.
- synonymlanguage processor
- synonymlanguage translator
- noun a program that converts code written in one language into equivalent instructions in another language