- noun a regular geometrical arrangement of points or objects in three dimensions, e.g. the atoms in a crystal
- Typically, a diagonal network or grid of strips of material. Lattice is often used as ornamental screening, or to provide privacy.
- A regular and periodic arrangement of points, particles, components, conductors, lines, or objects throughout a given area or space. For example, a crystal lattice, or a lattice network.
- The geometric arrangement in space of the atoms, molecules, or ions of a crystal. The pattern of such a lattice is regular and three-dimensional. Also called crystal lattice, or space lattice.
- noun an interwoven open-mesh frame made by crisscrossing strips of wood, metal or plastic to form a pattern.
- noun something, e.g. a door, gate, or fence, that is made from or consists of a lattice