- noun the front part of the wing which meets the oncoming air first
Cars & Driving
- noun the forward edge (e.g. of a body panel).
- The vertical edge of a hinged swinging door or window which is opposite the hinged edge and in proximity to the knob or latch.
- The portion of a pulse waveform which first increases in amplitude. That is, the rising portion. The portion which first decreases is the trailing edge (1).
- The initial portion of a pulse or signal. The latter part is called trailing edge (2).
- noun the edge of a sheet of paper which is held by the grippers and goes through the press first