- Current which flows through unwanted paths of a circuit, such as from the output to the input when not intended.
- Current which flows between electrodes of an electron tube by any route except the interelectrode space.
- Current which flows along the surface or through the body of a dielectric or insulator.
- Direct current which flows through the dielectric of a capacitor.
- Alternating current which flows through a rectifier without being rectified.
- Current which flows through a component, circuit, or device which is in the off state. Also called off-state leakage current.