- adjective used to describe a queue system that reads the last item stored, first
- acronym forFIFO
- Acronym for last-in, first-out. A method of handling data in which the last item stored is the first item to be retrieved. In this manner, that which has been held the least time is that which is used first. This contrasts with FIFO, where the first item stored is the first item to be retrieved.
- acronym forlast-in, first out
- acronym forlast in, first out
- acronym forliner in, free out
- acronym forlast-in, first-out