Cars & Driving
- Any sheet, plate, or layer of material attached directly to the inside face of formwork to improve or alter the surface texture and quality of the finished concrete.
- noun the act of making a line of characters straight
- noun paper used to glue inside a board cover, to strengthen it and prevent warping
- noun mull or kraft paper glued inside the spine of a book to strengthen it
- noun the act of pasting paper inside the spine of a cased book to strengthen it
- noun a layer of material used to cover the inner surface of something, especially a piece of clothing