Cars & Driving


  • Any sheet, plate, or layer of material attached directly to the inside face of formwork to improve or alter the surface texture and quality of the finished concrete.


  • noun a substance or tissue on the inside of an organ


  • noun the act of making a line of characters straight
  • noun paper used to glue inside a board cover, to strengthen it and prevent warping
  • noun mull or kraft paper glued inside the spine of a book to strengthen it
  • noun the act of pasting paper inside the spine of a cased book to strengthen it


  • noun a layer of material used to cover the inner surface of something, especially a piece of clothing