- noun the process of two or more genes situated close together on a chromosome being inherited together
- noun a system or series of mechanical connections such as rods, levers, springs, etc.
- The act or process of creating a link.
- The quality or state of being linked, and the manner in which such links are created.
- The passage of magnetic flux from one circuit component to another. Also called magnetic flux linkage, or flux linkage.
- noun the fact of being close together on a chromosome, and therefore likely to be inherited together
- noun progress towards an objective which depends on concessions made by the various parties on other related issues