- adjective referring or according to logic
- adjective referring to something which, because of previous experience or knowledge, is natural or expected
- The manner in which data, processes, and systems are organized from the user's perspective, as opposed to physical (2), which is the way software and hardware really function. For example, a user may view the content of a file as a series of consecutive paragraphs, while it may actually consist of many data elements stored in multiple locations on one or more disks.
- In computers, all that pertains to software, as opposed to physical (1), which deals with hardware.
- Pertaining to Boolean logic.