- adjective referring to a vegetarian diet without artificial additives or preservatives
- adjective A philosophy of eating or diet developed by Japanese Zen Buddhists. Each person’s diet seeks to complement their Yin and Yang components or tendencies. The diet is very restrictive but adherents claim it promotes health and spiritual harmony.
- adjective referring to food which has been produced naturally without artificial additives or preservatives
- adjective relating to macrobiotics
- adjective referring to a vegan diet of seeds, grains, and organically grown fruit and vegetables, said to prolong life and balance the body’s systems