- adjective referring to or having the power of a magnet or something with a magnetic field
- Pertaining to, possessing, or arising from magnetism.
- Arising from, or pertaining to a magnet.
- That which is capable of being magnetized, or that can be attracted by a magnet. For instance, a ferromagnetic material.
- That which utilizes magnetism. For example, magnetic tape, or a magnetic pickup head.
Information & Library Science
- adjective relating to something that uses electrical magnetism to record and store information to be read by a computer
- adjective able to attract objects, like a magnet
- adjective relating to magnetic north