- noun the area selected by a selection tool
- noun a piece of text that moves slowly across the screen, used as a special feature of a webpage
- In computer graphics, a dotted line that frames a selected object, such as a picture. When the dots of said line move or flash, also called marching ants.
- noun a very large tent with straight sides that can be rolled up or removed, used for large gatherings such as parties, product launches, sales, and exhibitions
- noun a piece of text that scrolls across a screen horizontally or vertically in a highlighted band
- noun a very large tent, used for wedding receptions, prize-givings, etc.