- adjective referring to something that is fully developed
- verb to become fully developed
- adjective Kept for a considerable time to develop flavour especially of fermented and cured products such as cheese, salami, etc.
- verb to prepare paper for printing by exposing it to the temperature and humidity levels of the pressroom
- adjective old enough to have acquired the maximum flavour
- to allow a wine time to develop the characteristics that make it ready to drink, or to develop these characteristics.
- used to describe a wine that is fully developed and correctly aged and ready to drink