- noun an interface that allow any program to control a multimedia device such as a sound card or video clip.
- acronym formedia control interface
- noun an computer interface that allows any program to control a multimedia device such as a sound card or video clip
- abbreviation formillicurie (written as mCi)
- abbreviation formegacurie (written as MCi)
- A unit of radioactivity equal to 106, or 1,000,000 curies. Its abbreviation is MCi.
- 10-3, or 0.001 curie. It is a unit of radioactivity. Its abbreviation is mCi.