- noun a type of high-performance memory normally used in video adapter cards to provide fast graphic display.
- acronym formultibank dynamic random access memory
- Abbreviation of Multibank DRAM, or Multibank dynamic RAM. A type of RAM in which the total available memory is divided into individually-accessible banks, such as those having 32 KB each. This can increase performance, for instance, by facilitating memory interleaving.
- acronym forMulti-bank DRAM
- acronym forMultibank DRAM
- acronym forMultibank Dynamic RAM