- noun a quantity or size, found by measuring
- noun the act of measuring something
- noun a result of measuring, expressed in standard units
- noun a way of judging something
- The act or process of ascertaining a value, dimension, magnitude, capacity, or the like. Such a measurement is made against a known standard, and when obtained utilizing only internationally accepted base units, such as time measured in seconds, it is an absolute measurement.
- A figure obtained via a measurement (1).
(written as Measurement)Assigning numbers to entities according to a rule in order to indicate order, size, value, or other characteristics of interest.
- noun the size, length, etc. of something which has been measured
- noun size in units such as centimetres or inches