- noun a list of options or programs available to the user of a computer program
- A list of commands, options, or functions which are available to a computer user. Such menus are common in GUIs, and come in various forms, including pull-down, and may be accessed using a mouse or other pointing device, or the keyboard. A logically organized menu can help users maximize the usefulness of any given application.
- A list of commands, options, or functions which are available to a user of a given device, piece of equipment, or system.
- masculine meal or diet
- masculine A list of foods available at a restaurant or eating establishment with the prices of individual dishes or of whole meals and the conditions of sale, or the list of items at a meal without prices if a formal meal where the participants do not pay at the time
Information & Library Science
- noun a list of options displayed on screen for the user of a computer program