- verb to link together with cogs on another wheel
- A network of wire screening or welded wire fabric used in construction.
- The number of openings per lineal inch in wire cloth.
- A group or combination of branches or components which form a closed current path in an electric network. Also called loop (2).
- An arrangement of interlocking components or links that form a closed figure, structure, or grid.
- abbreviation forMedical Subject Headings
(written as MeSH)
- acronym formanagement, economic, social and human infrastructure
(written as MESH)
- MESH defines an infrastructure designed to improve the capacity of communities and other entities to implement health service programmes efficiently.
- These (MeSH) are terms used by the US National Library of Medicine to index articles in Index Medicus and MEDLINE.