Cars & Driving
- noun an instrument for taking very small measurements, such as measuring the width or thickness of very thin pieces of metal, etc.
- Instrument used for accurately measuring extremely small distances.
- Unit of linear distance equal to one-millionth of a meter.
- 10-6 meter. It is a unit of measurement of length. Its abbreviation is μm. Also called micron.
- An instrument utilized for measuring small, or very small, thicknesses, diameters, or the like.
- noun an instrument for taking very small measurements, such as the width or thickness of very thin pieces of tissue
- noun a device for measuring the thickness of materials such as paper