- noun an electromagnetic wave whose wavelength ranges from 1 mm to 30 cm, used in radar, radio transmissions, and cooking or heating devices
- A very short electromagnetic wave with a wavelength range from one millimeter to one meter.
- Pertaining to, or arising from microwaves, and the interval within the electromagnetic spectrum associated with them.
- One of multiple microwaves.
- noun an oven that heats food by means of very-high-frequency electromagnetic radiation
- verb to heat a dish in a microwave