- noun a person who is very active in supporting a cause or a political party
- noun a person who supports a policy of using violence to achieve aims
- adjective using extreme methods in supporting a cause
- noun a person who uses extreme methods to actively support and work for a cause
- adjective very actively supporting and working for a cause
- adjective an all-purpose term of approval. A usage originating in Jamaican yardie speech, which has now been taken up by adolescents in the US and Britain.
- adjective violent or ‘known as being hard’
- adjective angry