- noun a set of loose folded sheets of paper, containing news of what has happened, especially in the last 24 hours
Information & Library Science
- noun a daily or weekly publication consisting of a number of large sheets of folded cheap paper containing printed news articles and pictures
- noun a regular publication, usually daily or weekly, which gives items of general news, sold to the general public
- noun a daily or weekly publication containing news reports and commentary, features and advertisements, and is printed on large folded sheets of paper.
- noun an organisation that publishes a newspaper
- noun a sheet or sheets of a newsprint
- noun a daily or weekly paper containing news and information