General English

General Science

  • noun the teat through which a baby or young mammal sucks milk

Cars & Driving

  • noun a small, one-way valve used for injecting grease into a bearing
  • noun a short, steel tube holding a thin rubber or plastic tube used for bleeding hydraulic fluid


  • A piece of pipe less than 12" long and threaded on both ends. Pipe over 12" long is regarded as a cut measure.


  • noun a rubber teat on a baby’s feeding bottle