- noun a term usually applied to an officer commanding a company or equivalent-sized grouping.
- acronym forofficer commanding
- noun an officer who commands a unit or sub-unit.
Cars & Driving
- acronym foroverhead camshaft
- noun a type of camshaft situated over the valves (rather than in the side of the engine).
- acronym foroperating characteristics curve
- acronym fororal contraceptive
- noun a contraceptive pill which is swallowed
- acronym fororganic carbon
- noun carbon that comes from an animal or plant.