- a trade name for a standard interface, defined by Novell, for an NIC that allows users to have just one network driver that will work with all NICs.
- acronym forNDIS
- acronym foropen datalink interface
- noun a standard command interface, defined by Microsoft, between network driver software and NICs.
- noun a one-day international
Citation ‘A frantic cricket calendar meant that … India would play three Tests at home against Sri Lanka, then fly to Sharjah for the four-nation Champions Trophy, and then fly back home to play three ODIs against the Lankans’
- acronym forone-day international
- acronym forOpen Data-Link Interface
- An interface which enables a network card to support multiple data link layer protocols. Its abbreviation is ODI.