operating temperature range
- The ambient temperature interval within which an instrument is operated.
- The ambient temperature interval within which an instrument is designed to work without malfunctioning or being damaged.
- The ambient temperature interval required for an instrument to function optimally.
- The operating temperature range (1), operating temperature range (2), or operating temperature range (3) for a component, circuit, device, piece of equipment, system, or material.
- synonymoperating ambient temperature
- synonymoperational temperature