- adjective referring to the working of something
- adjective referring to the day-to-day activities of a business or to the way in which something is run
- adjective ready for use, referring to an aircraft in a suitable condition to fly
- adjective in proper working order
- adjective relating to the way in which a machine or system works
- That which is ready to function or operate. For instance, a circuit or device which can be put in the on state at any given moment.
- Pertaining to, or arising from, one or more operations.
- adjective relating to military operations
- adjective referring to how something works