- adjective relating to living things
- adjective referring to a compound containing carbon
- adjective referring to food produced using only a restricted number of permitted pesticides and fertilisers, or to the production of such food
- adjective referring to a substance which comes from an animal or plant
Cars & Driving
- adjective of chemical compounds, based on carbon chains or rings and containing hydrogen with or without oxygen, nitrogen, or other elements.
- Descriptive of materials or compounds produced from vegetable or animal sources.
- Pertaining to, associated with, or arising from, living organisms.
- Pertaining to carbon and its compounds, reactions, and so on.
- adjective used for describing crops that are cultivated naturally, without any chemical fertilisers or pesticides, and for describing meat from animals fed on such crops
- adjective referring to organs in the body
- adjective coming from an animal, plant or other organism
- used to describe the growing of vines using only a restricted number of permitted chemical pesticides and fertilisers
- used to describe a method of making wine without the use of some chemicals and additives such as sulphites (sulphur dioxide) during production