- noun a small box of goods for selling
- noun a group of data bits which can be transmitted as a group from one node to another over a network
- A block of data transmitted between one location and another within a communications network. Also called information packet.
- A block of data of a specific size or of a maximum size, such as that transmitted in a packet switching network. In addition to the payload, a packet contains information such as the source and destination addresses. When used in the context of TCP/IP networks, it is also called datagram.
- A black pudding from Limerick similar to drisheen. Eaten with tripe.
- noun the male genitals. A term from the gay lexicon, usually referring to the crotch as it appears clothed.
- noun a wrapping, container or box