- noun putting things into suitcases or bags
- noun the action of putting goods into boxes and wrapping them for shipping
- noun a number of bits that can be stored in a unit area on a magnetic disk or tape
- noun the act of putting goods into boxes and wrapping them for shipping
- noun material used to protect goods
- Stuffing of shaped elastic material to prevent fluid leakage at ashaft, valve stem, or joint.
- Small stones, usually embedded in mortar, used to fill cracks between larger stones.
- The conversion of data into a more compact form making use of characteristics, or the current state, of the data and/or storage medium. For instance, the storing of two digits per octet, as opposed to one digit per octet. It is a form of compression.
- The insertion of a material into a cavity or space for a given purpose, such as reinforcement. Also, the material so placed.
- The sticking together of granules in a carbon microphone. This reduces sensitivity.
- noun the processing and packaging of food such as meat or produce for sale
- noun absorbent material put into a wound or part of the body to absorb fluids
- noun an overlap on a cylinder to correct the pressure on the printing surface