- noun a virtual memory technique of splitting main memory into small blocks or pages which are allocated an address and which can be called up when required
- The transfer of pages (3) or pages (4) in and out of memory. The translations between virtual addresses and physical addresses are usually performed by the memory management unit.
- The sending of pages (6).
- noun the process of making up text into pages
- noun the process of putting the numbers on pages of a ledger, using a manual numbering machine