- noun the fact of being equal
- noun the number of strokes usually needed by a good golfer to hit the ball into the hole
- adjective equal, at the same price
- Official value. See par value.
- The state of being equivalent, or a security's face value. When currencies trade near par in the forex market, the 1.0000 parity level tends to be an important psychological support or resistance level, especially when trading through it will reverse the traditional value relationship between the two currencies.
- noun the standard score assigned to each hole on a golf course, or to the sum total of these holes
- acronym forparticipatory action research
(written as PAR)
- A form of action research in which the researcher and other participants collaborate in experimenting with methods of improving the per- formance of an organization.