- The simultaneous execution of multiple computer operations by multiple CPUs in a single computer. Such processors are usually linked by high-speed channels.
- The simultaneous execution of multiple computer operations by a single computer, whether it utilizes multiple processors or another mechanism.
- The utilization of multiple computers to perform multiple operations simultaneously.
- An architecture utilized for parallel processing (1), parallel processing (2), or parallel processing (3). Also called parallel processing architecture.
- synonymparallel computation
- synonymparallel computing
- synonymparallel operation