Cars & Driving
- noun the point of maximum torque
- The maximum amount of power a component, circuit, device, piece of equipment, or system utilizes for a given period of time.
- The highest power level a component, circuit, device, piece of equipment, or system can operate at safely.
- The maximum output that a power supply can produce without immediate damage. Also called peak output (2), or peak power output (1).
- The maximum amount of power a speaker can handle during peaks without immediate damage.
- The maximum electric power required of a generating system, such as that needed to meet momentary periods of high demand.
- synonympeak load
- synonympeak output