- adjective good in every way
- verb to make something new and perfect
- verb to make something that is completely free from errors or problems as possible
- verb to develop or improve something until it is as good as it can be
- Pertaining to a component, circuit, device, piece of equipment, system, process, operation, result, state, substance, or entity which corresponds to a theoretical ideal, or that conforms completely to a theory pertaining to a theoretical ideal. For example, a perfect radiator, or an engine which converts 100% of its input power or energy into useful power or energy, such as work. Also called ideal.
- Having all that is essential to constitute a whole, or that which is complete.
- verb to print the second side of a page
- verb to improve something until it is completely correct