- adjective happening from time to time or at regular intervals, occasional
- adjective used to describe a signal or event that occurs regularly
- Occurring, appearing, or characterized by regular and repetitive intervals or cycles. For instance, AC, the chopping of a signal, or the oscillation of a crystal.
- Occurring, appearing, or characterized by irregular intervals. For example, the backing up of data occasionally.
- Characterized or ordered by repeated properties. For instance, the sequencing of elements within a periodic table.
- adjective occurring from time to time