- noun the process of taking pictures with a camera
- The techniques and procedures involved in obtaining, processing, and reproducing photographs.
Information & Library Science
- noun the art or skill of producing photographs including use of a camera and the processing of the films
- noun the process of recording images by exposing light-sensitive film to light or other forms of radiation
- noun the art, hobby or profession of taking photographs, and developing and printing the film or processing the digitised image
- noun the act of taking pictures with a camera