- The small seed of which several are usually found in fruits such as apples, citrus, grapes and melons
- An acronym that stands for percentage in point, and which refers to the minimum price fluctuation typically allowed in a currency pair. For most major currency pairs, a forex pip is a movement in the fourth decimal place or a 0.0001 shift, although for USD/JPY, it is a change in the second decimal place or a shift of 0.01.
- noun a short, usually high-pitched sound, especially of the kind used in broadcasting as a time signal
- noun an insignia in the form of a star, which is used in certain badges of rank by the British army.
- a seed inside a grape. If the seeds are crushed when pressing the grapes, they can give a bitter taste to the wines.
- acronym forproximal interphalangeal joint
(written as PIP)