Cars & Driving
- noun a system of pipes
- noun a rubber or plastic strip inserted between two removable panels, i.e. between a bolt-on wing and the body, to cover up the joint and to prevent water getting in; with the piping inserted, only the round bead along the upper edge of the piping is visible
- An assembly of lengths of pipe and fittings, i.e., a run of pipe.
- Movement of soil particles by percolating water that produces erosion channels.
- The decorative lines of icing piped onto a cake
- noun small ridges which occur in paper